US Citizenship
H1b Work Visa
Green Card by Marriage
2,33,000 Petitions Rcd. by USCIS in 2015
Study in USA
F1 Student To H1b, To Green Card Filings
Green Card to Citizenship
Visitor and Business Visa Extensions

Citizenship Filing :

Start the process with us for just $ 500.

You may apply for naturalization when you meet all the requirements to become a U.S. citizen. General eligibility
requirements are the following:
1. You are at least 18 years of age at the time of filing (except active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces);
2. You are a permanent resident of the United States for a required period of time;
3. You have lived within the state or USCIS district where you claim residence for at least 3 months prior to filing;
4. You have demonstrated physical presence within the United States for a required period of time;
5. You have demonstrated continuous residence for a required period of time;
6. You demonstrate good moral character;
7. You demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution;
8. You demonstrate a basic knowledge of U.S. history and government (also known as “civics”) as well as an ability to
read, write, speak and understand basic English; and
9. You take an Oath of Allegiance to the United States. Some applicants may be eligible for a modified oath

Regular Filing Fees: $640. (Add the $85 biometric fee for a total of $725, where applicable. See exceptions below.)

You must make your check payable to Department of Homeland Security. Fees are accepted in the form of a money order, personal check, cashier's check, or credit card payment using Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions.

Few Exceptions:

  • Applicants 75 years of age or older do not need to pay a biometric fee. They only need to pay the $640 filing fee.
  • No fee is required for military applicants filing under section 328 or 329 of the INA./Source USCIservice